Terms and Conditions
Here are the legal Terms and Conditions, all stated nice and cleared in not-too-small-print:
Return, refund and cancellation policy:
- When you first join the Inner Circle, you can “test drive” it for up to 30 days. If at any point in those 30 days you decide it’s not for you, just let us know and we’ll refund your payment in full – so it will have cost you nothing.
- If you decide to leave the Inner Circle after the first 30 days of membership, we’ll stop any future payments straight away – and if you’ve already paid for time that hasn’t happened yet (for example because you cancel part way through a month), we’ll refund the proportion you haven’t used yet.
- There’s no “tie-in” clause of any kind – if you ever choose to leave, you can do so, instantly, with no penalty.
- If you do decide to leave, the easiest way is to email us on [email protected] to let us know. Or you can call us on 01229 777606 – or even write to us at the address below (though obviously, it’ll take a day or two to get to us that way).
- All credit and debit card payments are processed in pounds sterling (UK currency). If you have a card in a different currency, that’s fine – your card company will convert the payment for you. They will set the rate, though – and we have no control over what rate they use.
- We are based in the UK (in the South Lake District in fact – not far from the famous Coniston). All work is carried out in the UK and orders processed in the UK. All transactions are under UK law. But if you’re in a different country, you’re still welcome to join the Inner Circle!
You can read our Privacy Notice here.